Hi, you are logged in as , if you are not , please click here
You are shopping as , if this is not your email, please click here

Replacement Certificate

University Logo



Your certificate is a legal document and therefore you may only apply for a replacement certificate if you have lost the original certificate, the original has been damaged or it was printed incorrectly for example: name spelt incorrectly.

Only award certificates issued by the University of Wolverhampton from September 1992 onwards may be replaced. Do not use this service if your certificate was issued following study at the Polytechnic, Wolverhampton.


Detailed Description

Certificates will not be issued in a different name if your name has changed since your award was conferred, unless the name change is associated with gender reassignment. Certificates will not be re-issued following marriage or divorce.


You should not apply for a replacement certificate if you require a second copy. You can apply for a verified photocopy of your certificate. For more details on this please email [email protected].


Postage Information: 

To a UK Address: Certificates are sent by Special Delivery in a hard backed envelope.

To an Overseas Address: Certificates are sent by airmail post in a hard backed envelope unless International Signed for Post is added to your basket.